Quaint Victorian mid terrace cottage comprising entrance lobby, sitting room, kitchen, upstairs bathroom, double glazed windows and enclosed rear garden,/ in an attractive location close to local amenities and with good access routes nearby. Available to rent 01/08/19
Path leading to front door.
3′ 7″ x 3′ 3″ (1.1m x 1.0m)
Carpet floor coverings, double glazed window to front aspect, opening leading to:
10′ 2″ x 10′ 4″ (3.11m x 3.15m)
Carpet floor coverings, TV and telephone point, double glazed window to front aspect with double radiator beneath.
10′ 3″ x 6′ 8″ (3.13m x 2.05m)
Range of base mounted kitchen units with oak effect roll-top work surfaces comprising breakfast bar, alcove space for over, overhead extractor, stainless steel sink with matching mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, white tiled splash back surround and under stairs storage shelf.
10′ 3″ x 6′ 8″ (3.13m x 2.05m) (max & height restriction in part)
White bathroom suite comprising electric shower over white enamel bath, shower screen, low level WC, hand basin with vanity unit above, wall mounted gas combination boiler, Blackstone tiled floor and white splash back surround.
12′ 10″ x 10′ 5″ (3.92m x 3.20m) (max)
Carpet floor coverings, double glazed window to front aspect, above stairs storage cupboard
Enclosed rear garden comprising mainly low maintenance concrete slab hard standing. Half way down the garden is a small outbuilding with plumbing for a washing machine.
1) Application Stage
- Complete the application form
- Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
- Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
- Pay a Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
- The Landlord withdraws from the application process
- The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
- The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
- The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
- The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
- The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
- The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
- One months rent (payable in advance)
- Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
- Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
- £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
- £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree and pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
- Client Money Proection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
- The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810