- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Available 27/11/21
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached cottage located close to the town centre of Halesworth. This beautifully finished cottage features a modern fitted kitchen with built in cooker and hob, a spacious open plan lounge/diner with gas fuelled stove, three generous sized double bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs WC.
Entering from outside into a generous entrance hallway with a wide range of storage and under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. The ground floor with an open plan layout offers a bright and airy living space; lounge/diner just off the stylish fitted kitchen; and a downstairs cloakroom with WC and hand basin. Upstairs, the three double bedrooms are independently accessed off the landing, and the family bathroom includes both a bath and separate shower enclosure.
The property is set back from the road with an off road parking space/open courtyard style garden accessed across a shared driveway.
The shared driveway off London Road gives access to resident only parking, whilst further permit parking is available on the main road.
Halesworth is a historic market town located in the northeast corner of Suffolk, primarily centred around a lovely pedestrianised high street offering a range of independent shops, pubs, greengrocer, restaurants and cafes. There is also a weekly market, library, school and supermarket. The Cut Theatre offering many cultural activities is close by. As well as the pretty town park and play area, Halesworth has the largest millennium green in the UK providing a haven for wildlife. Halesworth railway station is a short walk from London, with links to Lowestoft and through Ipswich to London Liverpool Street.
To view the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please click the link below
We understand from the Landlord that improvements have been carried out at the property since the energy assessment including installation of double glazing and additional insulation.
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £850.00 per calendar month. Pets are considered at this property although it may not be suitable for dogs due to the nature of the outside space. Available: LET AGREED
1) Application stage
• Complete the application form
• Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
• Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
• Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent – credited against the applicants final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
• The Landlord withdraws from the application process
• The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
a) The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
b) The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
c) The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
d) The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
e) The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability
and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
• Pay one months rent (payable in advance)
• Pay a Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
• Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
• £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
• £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
• Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
• Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the Landlord will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree to pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
• Client Money Protection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
• The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not be used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly, applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.