Three bed detached bungalow with garage and driveway parking for a number of vehicles, quietly situated at the end of a cul de sac, featuring double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden and gas central heating. Sorry no pets, Available: LET AGREED
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 0.87m x 2.33m
Entry via UPVC front door and with opaque glass, laminate style flooring
KITCHEN: 2.30m x 2.41m
Range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with roll top work surfaces, splash back tiles and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Alcove space for cooker and washing machine, double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted gas combination boiler, door leading to cupboard space.
BEDROOM THREE: 1.98m x 2.20m
UPVC window with front aspect, radiator, fitted carpets,
LIVING ROOM AREA: 3.98m x 3.19m
Fitted carpets, UPVC window with front aspect, radiator
DINING ROOM AREA: 2.25m x 2.28m
Wood laminate flooring, UPVC window to side aspect,
INNER HALL: 0.91m x 1.74m
Fitted carpets, door leading to airing cupboard, radiator
BEDROOM TWO: 3.10m x 2.49m
UPVC window with rear aspect, fitted carpets, radiator,
BEDROOM ONE: 2.95m x 2.14m
Radiator, UPVC window with rear aspect, fitted carpets
SHOWER ROOM: 1.7m x 1.98m
White suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with pedestal and taps, Vinyl flooring, radiator, shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and splash back tiles, opaque glazed window to side aspect.
Front: Laid mainly to concrete patio slabs and shrubs, with driveway leading to single brick garage.
Rear: Enclosed rear garden, laid mostly to grass.
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £675 per calendar month.
1) Application Stage
* Complete the application form
* Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
* Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent – credited against the applicants final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
* The Landlord withdraws from the application process
* The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
* The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
* The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
* The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
* The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
* The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
* One months rent (payable in advance)
* Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
* Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
* £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
* £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree and pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
* Client Money Protection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
* The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810