One/Two Bed Maisonette located at the end of a cul de sac in Earsham, Bungay. Comprising kitchen/diner, living room, upstairs bathroom, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Sorry no pets. Available: LET AGREED
Laminate style flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
Open plan layout with kitchen area comprising range of wall and based mounted units with laminate wood effect door fronts, built in cooker and hob, overhead cooker extractor, washing machine alcove, stainless steel sink and Blackstone style roll-top worktop. The dining rooms area has electric storage heating, and timber stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Providing access to each upstairs room, fitted carpets
Fitted carpets and electric storage heating,
Suite comprising low level WC, hand basin with pedestal and shower over bath. Airing cupboard containing slatted shelving and hot water immersion cylinder, solid wood timber affect flooring.
Fitted carpets, electric storage heating
BEDROOM / STUDY
Fitted carpets, electric storage heating
Courtyard, patio enclosed garden with timber shed,
Off road parking.
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £495 per calendar month.
1) Application stage
- Complete the application form
- Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
- Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
- Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent – credited against the applicants final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
- The Landlord withdraws from the application process
- The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
- The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
- The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
- The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
- The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
- The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
- Pay one months rent (payable in advance)
- Pay a Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
- Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
- £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
- £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Sorry pets are not permitted at this property
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
- Client Money Protection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
- The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.