Below lists our standard service packages – we are happy to tailor individual services to suit.
- Visit property, provide free rental valuation and advise on potential rental value
- Market property to the widest possible audience
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view the property.
- Carrying out comprehensive Tenant credit checks and references
- Collect and secure deposit with regulated protection scheme
- Producing a detailed ingoing Inventory schedule of condition report
- Preparing a legally correct Tenancy agreement
- Attend check-in appointment, check Inventory with Tenant
- Carry out agent Duties as noted in agreed Landlords Terms of Business
- Ensure EPC, Gas and Electrical certificates will be current at start of tenancy.
- Help Identify furnishing that comply with Fire Safety Legislation
- Contact utility companies and provide meter readings taken at check in
Includes all of the above “Tenant Find” services, along with:
- Monitoring of rent account and chasing late payments
- Rent collection and payment to Landlords Bank account
- Conducting management inspections visits at the property
Includes all of the above “Tenant Find” and “Rent Receipt” services, along with:
- Attend checkout, check the Inventory and identify any potential deposit claims
- Act as Stakeholder / Agent in any damage
- Serving of relevant notice forms, if necessary and at your instruction.
- Negotiating tenancy renewals on best possible terms disputes
- First point of contact and administration of day to day enquiries
- Arrange and manage the timely completion of maintenance works as required
Further details regarding Landlord Standard Fee are available as follows;