*Sorry this property is now LET …
Three bedroom end terrace house, tastefully modernised with kitchen/diner, ground floor bathroom, living room with feature fireplace, bedrooms all off landing, front and rear gardens and gas central heating. On street parking. Pets considered. Available -15/02/24.
Located in the popular market town of Halesworth, within walking distance of the town centre, primary school & train station.
EPC – E
Council Tax – B
Council – East Suffolk
Energy Performance Certificate; https://find-energy-certificate.service.gov.uk/energy-certificate/0959-2822-6642-9396-9755
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £750.00 per calendar month.
Sitting room 11′ x 10′ 11″ (3.35m x 3.33m) With part glazed UPVC front entrance door and decorative feature fireplace.
Inner hall with additional under stairs storage space.
Kitchen 11′ 9″ x 10′ (3.58m x 3.05m) Having a fitted range of wall and base units; wood block effect worktop; inset white one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and a tiled floor. Hotpoint free standing electric cooker.
Rear hall With UPVC glazed back door and further door to
Bathroom 8′ 8″ x 6′ 8″ (2.64m x 2.03m) featuring a lovely roll top bath with hand held shower mixer tap; W/C and wash basin. Built in cupboards one of which houses the gas fired boiler which provides heat for both hot water and the central heating. Tiled floor.
Stairs to landing leading off to all three bedrooms.
Bedroom (front) 11′ x 10′ 11″ (3.35m x 3.33m) With a built in shelved cupboard
Bedroom (middle) 10′ 1″ x 8′ 7″ (3.07m x 2.62m)
Bedroom (rear) 9′ 6″ x 7′ 1″ (2.9m x 2.16m)
Front garden with lawn, and path to the side giving access to the rear of the property. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio area.
1) Application stage
* Complete the application form
* Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
* Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
* Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent – credited against the applicants final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
* The Landlord withdraws from the application process
* The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
a) The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
b) The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
c) The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
d) The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
e) The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability
and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
* Pay one months rent (payable in advance)
* Pay a Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
* Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
* £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
* £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree and pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
* Client Money Protection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
* The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.