First Floor One Bedroom Flat, located close to the town centre, double glazed windows,quiet cul-de-sac location, gas heaters, off road parking to rear, shower over bath (sorry not suitable for pets) Available: LET AGREED
VIRTUAL VIDEO VIEWING
To virtually view this property please click on the link below
To view the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please click the link below
This first floor flat, which is in a purpose built block, is accessed from the stairs in the entrance hall, which lead to the front door opening into:
HALLWAY Having a door to a storage cupboard and doors off to all rooms.
LIVING ROOM 13′ 05″ x 10′ 05″ (4.09m x 3.18m) Window to side, coving, wall mounted Baxi gas heater and door off to kitchen.
KITCHEN 10′ 05″ x 5′ 09″ (3.18m x 1.75m) A range of fitted wall and base units, laminate work surfaces, integral stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker with hood over, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 10′ 05″ from front of units” x 8′ 09″ (3.18m x 2.67m) Window to side, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space, wall mounted Baxi gas heater, coving.
BATHROOM 6′ 03″ x 5′ 07″ (1.91m x 1.7m) Three piece bathroom suite: pedestal wash basin, wc, bath with wall mounted ‘Triton’ shower over, glazed splashback panel, shelf, tiling to walls, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE There is a communal area for drying laundry and car parking to the rear.
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of £425.00 per calendar month.
1) Application stage
• Complete the application form
• Provide photographic Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving licence)
• Proof of current address (e.g. Council tax bill, Utility bill or Bank Statement – dated within past 3 months),
2) Holding Deposit
• Pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent – credited against the applicants final balance, on your approval
The holding deposit will be refunded to the Applicant where:
• The Landlord withdraws from the application process
• The Applicants and Landlord fail to enter into a tenancy agreement within 14 days
The holding deposit will not be refunded to the Applicant where:
a) The applicant withdraws from the application process before contracts are signed
b) The application does not pass Right to Rent checks
c) The Applicant provides false or misleading information, and the Landlord or his Agent is reasonably entitled to take into
account the Applicant’s actions in providing false or misleading information or the difference between the false and correct
information in deciding whether to grant a tenancy to the Applicant;
d) The Applicant notifies the landlord or letting agent within 14 days from receipt of the holding deposit that the Applicant does
not want to enter into a tenancy agreement.
e) The Landlord or his Agent takes all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement, within 14 days from the date of
receipt of the holding deposit, but the tenant fails to take all reasonable steps to enter into the agreement before that date.
3) Credit check / Reference
We will then administer credit checks, obtain references from current or previous landlords, confirmation of Employment, affordability
and carry out Right to rent checks. – The results of these checks will be reported to your prospective Landlord
4) Before the Tenancy Starts
• Pay one months rent (payable in advance)
• Pay a Deposit: equivalent to five weeks rent (Secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) for the tenancy duration)
5) Payments during the tenancy
• Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone, Broadband, Television licence and Council Tax (as appropriate)
• £50.00 (Inc vat) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• interest for the late payment of rent at a rate at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
• £50.00 (Inc vat) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
• Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
• Any other permitted payments, not included above, under Tenant Fees Act
6) Pets (where permitted)
Tenants with pets should first enquire to find out if the will accept pets at the property.
In cases where Pet(s) would be considered by the Landlord, the tenant will be expected to agree and pay a slightly higher rent
7) Tenant protection
Olivers property Agents Ltd is a member of the following schemes;
• Client Money Protection (CMP) – Membership No: CMP004528
• The Property Redress Scheme: Membership No: PRS002810
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.