Beccles is an attractive market town situated in the heart of the Waveney Valley located between Bungay and Lowestoft with a charming range of shops in the centre of town. Attractions include the river Waveney at Beccles Quay and the local Museum is said to be one of the finest for miles around. A well-equipped harbour complete with Tourist Information Centre and children’s play area makes Beccles an attractive place to live.
Opaque UPVC front door, tiled floor, opaque window looking out to front garden, door leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 15′ 10″ x 10′ 6″ (4.84m x 3.22m)
Fitted carpets, double glazed window to front aspect, storage heater, feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to;
KITCHEN DINER: 16′ 3″ x 9′ 2″ (4.97m x 2.80m)
Wall and base mounted hand painted kitchen units with roll top worktops, extractor fan, window to rear aspect, tiled floor, s/s sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, and space for fridge.
Fitted carpets, smoke detector, above stairs storage cupboard, storage heater, landing area with independent access to the following rooms;
MASTER BEDROOM: 11′ 5″ x 10′ 7″ (3.50m x 3.23m)
Built in wardrobe, storage heater, fitted carpets, and window to front aspect,
Triton T80i Electric shower over corner bath with acrylic panel, hand basin, wall mounted Power Flex electric heater, tiled splash back surround, airing cupboard, Velux window, shaver point, Manrose extractor
BEDROOM TWO: 9′ 2″ x 7′ 4″ (3.23m x 2.24m)
Fitted carpets, storage heater, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Front: Set back from the pavement with a path leading to front porch.
Rear: Bisected garden laid mostly to grass with sheds at the end.
To let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months (with the view of extending) at a rent of 575 per calendar month.
- Terms of Tenancy: Please contact us before viewing for full details of our fees.
- Viewing arrangements: Strictly by appointment with Agent
- Utilities: Tenant to pay for all utilities and council tax to supplier directly
- Service availability: Mains water, drainage, and electricity connected
- Local Authority: Waveney District Council – 01502 562 111
- Council tax: Band – “A” 2017/2018
All charges are Inclusive of vat (where applicable) and non-refundable
- Credit Check/Reference: £80 (Per person)
- Right To Rent Check: £20 (Per person)
- Guarantor check (If required): £50 (Per person
- Tenancy agreement and Inventory prepare cost: £150 (Per property)
- First month’s rent: £575 (Payable in advance each month)
- One month’s deposit: £575 held by the Deposit Protection Service for the tenancy duration
PETS – Considered:
- Subject to a Non-refundable Pet Fee of £100 – for fumigation at end of Tenancy.
- Additional ½ months deposit (£287.50) – held by the Deposit Protection Service
- Additional fee of £25.00, to cover the cost of preparing Pet agreement.
All information including prices, photographs, drawings and details contained in these particulars are issued in good faith and must only be used as a guide not forming part of any offer or contract. The Agent/Vendor/Landlord accepts no responsibility for misrepresentations: Prospective purchasers/tenants must themselves verify the statements contained and contact this office for clarification if required. All room measurements provided are approximate and must not used for the purposes of ordering of carpets, furniture or any other materials, other measurements of particular interest should be independently verified. No service, equipment or appliance contained in this property has been tested; accordingly applicants are advised to commission their own survey/report prior to placing an offer.