What is a Property Inventory?
An Inventory and Schedule of Condition report is a binding legal document that provides a snapshot record of a property and its contents at the beginning of Tenancy.
Why is it important?
A professionally compiled Inventory will help protect you from the possibility of damage or unwarranted dispute at the end of a tenancy. You may also rely on this document to protect your interests in court.
Why choose Olivers to prepare your Inventory?
We are member of APIP (Association of Professional Inventory Providers) which means that we have undertaken training, passed assessments and demonstrated competency in Inventory preparation.
In addition, we also;
- Hold Public Liability Insurance
- Hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Follow highly professional standards and codes of practice
In which locations does Olivers carry out Inventories?
In the Norfolk Suffolk and South Norfolk Waveney Valley towns of Beccles, Halesworth, Bungay, Worlingham, Lowestoft, Eye, Harleston and the thriving city of Norwich.
How is Olivers different to other Inventory Clerks?
We are qualified Letting Agents with experience and understanding of the rental process as a whole. This means that we know what things are important to look for and Landlords can have the confidence that they have the protection of a comprehensive Schedule of Condition and Inventory report.
We are also happy to offer our services to other Agents looking to outsource their Inventory preparation, allowing them to benefit from a report complied by an experienced, independent third party.
Inventory Services offered:
We offer a number of different Inventory services to both Landlords and Letting Agents
- Inventory Prepare: A qualified Inventory clerk will visit your property just before the tenant(s) are due to move in to create a Schedule of condition and Inventory report from scratch. A comprehensive written record the property and its contents will be detailed along with a number of photographs.
- Tenant Check-in: We will walk your tenant around the property room by room and go through the Inventory with them. We will then ask your tenant to sign the Inventory and we can even hand over keys so you don’t need to.
- Tenant Check-out: After the tenancy has ended, we will visit the property to compile an outgoing condition report.
- Property Inspection visit: To ensure that the letting appeal of your property is preserved; we would recommend interim inspections and would be happy to arrange a visit to check the property for you against the ingoing Inventory.
- Maintenance visits; Should your property be in need of maintenance, we are happy to visit and to gather as much information as possible (taking pictures if necessary) and arrange quotes on your behalf.
|Property Inventory Report prices: (Incl vat)
If you have any questions or want to get started, please don’t hesitate to call our Beccles office on 01502 470 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org